Introductory 3D Design Basics
Explore industrial + architectural design.
Are you interested in the practical applications and contemporary issues in 3D design? With this program you will explore a variety of design methods, techniques, processes, and materials as they apply to industrial and architectural design. Courses cover product rendering, visualization and modeling, creative drawing, basics of architectural and industrial design as well as how to use various industry-standard software. Create portfolio-ready project examples and build a stronger understanding of business and professional practices in the industry.
We're here to help you evaluate and explore your fit with Emily Carr University's Certificate programs.
- DOWNLOAD the Part-time Certificate Registration Form
- APPLY + REGISTER online
- SIGN UP for an information session
- CONTACT Continuing Studies
- READ the Frequently Asked Questions on the Certificate Programs page
- DOWNLOAD the 3D Design Basics Handbook