Transcripts + English Proficiency

What educational records do I need to apply to Graduate Degree studies?

You need to submit official transcripts -- educational records of your academic performance.

If your first language is NOT English, regardless of immigration or citizenship status, you must submit an English Language Proficiency test.

See How to Apply for dates and deadlines.

Education Transcripts
English language proficiency tests