Teaching + Learning Centre
The Teaching + Learning Centre (TLC) provides the support and assistance of faculty and staff with learning new technologies that are employed in the classroom, online courses, social media environments and their own research projects. Please visit the Teaching + Learning Centre website to learn more.
The TLC furthers the pedagogical practices and the scholarship of teaching and learning for faculty members, graduate students and staff at Emily Carr University with workshops, new initiatives and resources posted to the “Exploring Pedagogical Practices“ website.
eLearning and Web Services
- Emily Carr’s Blogging Services – faculty, department, course blogs
- Emily Carr’s Moodle - online course management system
- Emily Carr's Wiki - courses and Emily Carr community information
- Emily Carr’s iTunesU site – video publishing courses, events/lectures
- Emily Carr’s Vimeo Channel – video publishing events and lectures
- Emily Carr’s YouTube Channel - video publishing events and lectures
- Emily Carr's Masters + LowRes Virtual Studios
The TLC directs the Emily Carr University Production Services team. ECUPS provides video recording, editing, publishing and live web broadcasting of events and lectures at Emily Carr University. Visit our website at http://ecups.ecuad.ca/.