Accounts Payable + Purchasing
Emily Carr uses a decentralized approach to purchasing, where the overall objective is to maintain a continuous supply of goods and services necessary to support curriculum and administrative needs at the most effective cost.
The Accounts Payable and Purchasing Department is responsible for processing online purchase requisitions, invoices, payment vouchers, travel advances and employee expense claims. They are also responsible for issuing long distance codes for staff and faculty use.
- Journal Entry Transfer Form - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
- Wire Transfer Form - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
- Petty Cash Form
- Declaration of Missing Receipt - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
- Expense Claim Worksheet
- Travel Advance Request
- Payment Voucher - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
- Payment Voucher Reconciliation Form - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
- Guest Artist and Payment Request Form - fillable (updated Dec 2020)
IMPORTANT Apple and Mac users:
All forms must be completed using Adobe Acrobat.
Open PDF using Adobe Acrobat. Do not use the Apple Preview to complete form as windows can not open it once sent to Financial Services.
By default, if you double click on the form/file, Preview will likely open instead of Acrobat. Do not do this, rather open in Adobe Acrobat. Thank you.