Channels + Subscriptions
Get your culture fix.
From oil and acrylics to virtual reality, our main and special interest channels keep you current.
We maintain a range of channels and sites developed to keep you up to date and in the know relevant to your needs and interests. Use this directory to find and connect with the Emily Carr University community across all of our public audience channels.
Emix is our monthly university newsletter. Get connected with a subscription and enjoy more information through our social channels and additional email distributions by interest, program and more.
- On Social
For creative practice and academic pursuit.
Stay informed and on point with the following distribution lists by program:
- Graduate Studies: stay informed with our monthly bulletins during the academic year
- Undergraduate Studies: keep in touch with the Admissions team
- Continuing Studies:
- Certificates: Prospective Introductory + Advanced Certificate students' communications list
- *there are no distribution lists for Design Essentials Certificates this time.
- Teens: Teens + Youth program alerts list
- Individual Classes + Workshops: General university + exhibition subscription
- Centre for Design Innovation + Entrepreneurship: New programs in Prince George at the Wood Innovation + Design Centre
- Special Programs: stay informed through our "Emix" university newsletter
To inspire your practice.
You can dabble or dive right in. Follow your interests with our specialized channels:
- Aboriginal Gathering Place
- Alumni Relations
- Bookstore: READ Books
- Continuing Studies
- see the Faculty + Staff directory
- Faculty of Visual Art + Material Pracitce
- Emily Carr's New Campus at Great Northern Way
- Gallery + Bookstore
- Studio Space Membership
- President Dr. Ron Burnett
- Students' Union
Get hip to the scene!
Stay out ahead of arts and culture with our newsletters and updates: