ECU’s Communications + Marketing area manages the university’s digital signage system. This system supports digital displays across campus, which communicate important and timely messages across the university community.
Drawing from content on the ecuad.ca website, our team creates the digital slides that appear on the screens you see around campus.
We feature items of university-wide interest, such as:
- building hours and other facilities-related information
- announcements regarding upcoming and ongoing events on campus
- reminders about important dates for the academic year
- health and safety information, including updates on COVID-19
- features on members of our community, including students, staff, faculty and alumni.
For the 2020/21 academic year, content on the digital screens will be updated monthly.
If you have something you wish to share with the community, you can self-submit news stories or events for inclusion on the ECU website and communications channels, including the digital signage system, through our online submissions portals.
You can also submit your art, design or media work via our Showcase submission portal, at https://www.ecuad.ca/forms/showcase.
Please note that, due to the number of submissions we receive, we’re not able to feature every single one on our digital screens.
Have a question? Reach out any time to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!