To support your participation in our Creative Technology courses, 50% tuition assistance is available for BC residents who cannot afford full tuition, and who self-identify as belonging to one or more under-represented groups in the creative technology industry (including Indigenous peoples of Canada; racialized communities; women; LGBTQ2+ community and non-binary people; and people with disabilities). Each individual may apply for tuition assistance for up to two courses, subject to seat and funding availability.
Who Can Apply
If you can answer YES to all the questions below, you are eligible:
- I am a BC resident who cannot afford full tuition
- I self-identify as belonging to one or more under-represented groups in the creative technology industry (for example, Indigenous peoples of Canada; racialized communities; women; LGBTQ2+ community and non-binary people; people with disabilities).*
*To learn more about under-represented groups in the creative technology industry see pages 53-54 of DigiBC's benchmarking report.
Select ECU micro-credential courses listed under Creative Technology are eligible for Creative Technology 50% Tuition Support! Check out the application drop down menu for the most up-to-date list.
How to Apply
- Make sure you are eligible for funding
- Check out the list of eligible courses offered this term
- Pick the course[s] you're interested in*
- Fill out one application per course you want to take
- A member of the CS registration team will contact you via email or phone to collect remaining tuition owing
- Once paid, allow up to 5 business days to receive your registration confirmation
* If you are interested in enrolling in more than one course, you will need to submit separate applications for each.