How to Register
Register online to complete the registration form which includes providing guardian consent by following the prompts on screen. For registration assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline: June 30, 2023
Students: Ages 13-15, or who will be entering Grades 8, 9 or 10 in Fall 2023.
*Prices listed are in Canadian dollars.
|Save $100 Early Bird Rate*|
(before or on Mar 31, 2023)
(Apr 1, 2023 onwards)
(Canadian citizen or permanent resident)
We offer two scholarships for students of Aboriginal ancestry. Scholarship application deadline is March 1, 2023.
Materials + Equipment
- All students should expect to spend up to $150 on supplies and materials.
- On Campus Studios: ECU will provide access to the required software(s).
- Online Studios: It is the responsibility of the student to secure access to any devices required to participate in their studio. ECU will provide access to any required software(s).
- All students registered in the on-campus studios are expected to cover their own transportation costs.
Registration + Refund Policies
Registration is first come, first serve as limited seats are available. Withdrawal requests received:
- prior to March 31, 2023, refund will be processed less a $35 administrative fee
- between April 1 - June 30, 2023, refund will be processed less a $500 administrative fee
- July 1, 2023 onwards, no refunds.
ECU Accessibility Services provides supports to the learning environment for students with speech, hearing, visual, physical, mental health and neurological disabilities as well as chronic health conditions, acquired brain injury and temporary disabilities. If you would like to access these services, please visit the Accessibility Services page, download and complete the Accessibility Request form, and submit it to email@example.com as early as possible before the course start date. Once your documentation has been received and reviewed, a Student Resource Coordinator will contact you to set up an appointment.
For registration assistance or general enquiries, please contact us.