While COVID-19 has affected the operations of the Aboriginal Gathering Place, our Indigenous students are the priority with dedicated resources and support.
Where possible, we have moved programs online. However, you will still have bookable access to the AGP in the fall term.
- Dedicated work spaces.
- Computer stations.
- Beverage and snack stations. For safety, all food and beverage will be single-serving and pre-packaged.
- Small AGP lead gatherings.
Much of our usual AGP programming will be moved online in the fall term, including:
- Sharing circles
- Artist talks
- Material practice check-ins, to provide support and guidance for your creative process.
- Virtual workshops
- Instructional videos and handouts: Available from the AGP website
- Cultural support: contact AGP team to connect virtually with an Elder or cultural leader.
Hours of operation:
9:00AM-4:00PM, Monday to Friday.
For more information, contact:
Director, Aboriginal Programs + Special Advisor to the President on Indigenous Initiatives
Associate Director, Aboriginal Programs