COVID-19: Info + Updates
Last updated: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 @ 1:55pm
What you need to know
If you think you may have COVID-19, isolate yourself at home and visit the BC government's self-assessment tool or call 8-1-1.
Emily Carr University's top priority is the health and safety of our students, staff and faculty. The university's senior leadership team continues to meet daily to evaluate and respond to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak.
ECU has implemented the following measures, which are aligned with advice from public health and will be in place until further notice:
- Campus facilities are currently closed and access is restricted.
- University services are available online.
- All courses during the summer terms will be delivered through online learning.
- All in-person university events have been cancelled.
- ECU employees are working remotely. All non-essential travel is suspended.
We recognize that this is a challenging and uncertain time for everyone. We would like to thank the university community for their patience and cooperation as we all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.