You can choose from four study rooms to book for group meetings or quiet study:
- C1234 (Room 1): for 10-12 people
- C1237 (Room 2): for 4-6 people
- C1236 (Room 3): for 4-6 people, media viewing station
- C1261 (Room 4): for 4-6 people, in quiet study area
Study rooms are available for student use only.
To book one of the library study rooms:
- Go to: https://ecuad.mywconline.com/
- Sign in using the username and password that you use for other services at ECU
- Under ‘choose a schedule’ select: ‘Library Study Room Booking’
- Log in - you may have to edit your Writing Centre profile before booking a room
- Select the week you wish to book a room and choose ‘Library Study Room Booking’ from the drop down menu
- Cancel the appointment if you no longer need the room
- If the time you need is unavailable use the Waiting List. Click on the clock icon next to the date: if someone cancels an appointment, the system will email or text you.