Faculty Course Reserves
Instructors can place e-books and streaming media on reserve online for a specific course.
Students are able to view a list of online reserve items for their course on the Reserves List page. We are only able to place certain items on reserve lists, if you are looking to provide specific articles to your students, it is better to supply them with a permanent link on Moodle.
To place materials on reserve
Use the reserve request form below, or contact us by email at email@example.com
Items that CAN be placed on reserve
- E-Books that are in the Library’s catalogue
- Streaming media items that are in the Library’s catalogue
Items that CANNOT be placed on reserve at this time
- Any physical Library items (books, exhibition catalogues, media)
- Online Library items that do not appear in the ‘classic’ catalogue
- Photocopies of articles (1 copy/per article)
- Personal copies* of books or media items (must be legally authorized copies)
- Interlibrary loan items, however sections of a book may be photocopied and included on Moodle (Canadian Copyright Law applies)