Assistive Technology British Columbia (ATBC)
- ATBC provides assistive technology resources to make learning and working environments usable for people with disabilities.
Centre for Accessible Post-Secondary Education Resources (CAPER-BC)
- CAPER-BC provides accessible learning and teaching materials to students and instructors who cannot use conventional print because of disabilities.
Post-Secondary Communication Access Services (PCAS)
- PCAS is a province-wide service to support students with hearing loss.
- Disability Awards is a portal to awards and scholarships for students with disabilities studying at Canada's colleges and universities.
ECU Neuro-Divergent and Disability Artists' Collective
- Open to all prospective and current students, staff, non-regular and regular faculty, alumni, drop-outs, those on sabbatical, leave of absences or all unsure about their relationship with university culture.
Student Aid BC
Grants + Funding for Students with Disabilities
Request for Permanent Disability Programs
- Students with permanent disabilities can fill out Appendix 8 to access grants, bursaries, supplies and equipment.
Canada Student Grant for Students with Permanent Disabilities
- This program helps part-time or full-time students with permanent disabilities with the cost of education.
Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities
- This program helps part-time or full-time students with permanent disabilities pay for exceptional education related costs for services and equipment.
Grants, scholarships and other financial supports
- A list of available grants, scholarships and other non-repayable financial supports.
Full-time student funding
- Loan and grant funding is available to students attending post-secondary studies full-time.
Part-time student funding
- Loan and grant funding is available to students attending post-secondary studies part-time.