Guide for Graduating Students
Welcome to the graduating student hub!
As you prepare to graduate, you'll need to make sure you have all the requirements you need to attend Convocation and exhibit work in The Show.
This page is a central hub of information. Bookmark it, as you'll want to refer back to the links and info here.
Apply to graduate
You must submit a formal application to graduate.
Learn more and apply via your myEC account.
See if you're eligible for a Grad Award + learn about Convocation
Apply to The Show
You will refer back to it for all things relating to The Show, including your submission to the virtual or application to the on-campus exhibition.
About The Show
Before you apply to The Show
Review the requirements below before you start your application. You can apply to exhibit your work online and/or on-campus, but remember that the requirements and benefits of each format are different.
- Open to all graduating students
- Submission is required for consideration for Grad Awards
- Self-serve platform means you own your page
- Virtual exhibitions are archived online, creating a digital footprint of your work + contact info for employers
- Suitable to students located in Vancouver, BC
- Application is due April 10, 2022
- Requires availability for install through de-install and artwork pickup (April 11-May 30, see Handbook for details)
- Must meet the needs outlined in Exhibition Considerations and Install Guidelines before application
- Read the relevant Equipment Requests sections to determine if your project requires equipment
- Consult with relevant technicians and your senior studio faculty/ies
Join the ECU Alumni Association + grab your welcome gift!
Mentorship, career advising, distance chapters, and promoting alumni achievements are just a few of the benefits and initiatives aimed at lifelong support for our alumni.
May 3-6 from 11AM-1PM, visit the Grad Help Desk (located next to reception) for refreshments, support and information about the ECUAA.
Plus, pick up your ECUAA welcome gift to celebrate your move from student to alumni!
If you are unable to stop by during the installation dates, you can pick up your ECUAA welcome gift the week after convocation. Information about these dates and times will be sent to your ECU email address.