Guide for Graduating Students
Welcome to the graduating student hub!
As you prepare to graduate, you'll need to make sure you have all the requirements you need to attend Convocation and exhibit work in The Show.
This page is a central hub of information. Bookmark it, as you'll want to refer back to the links and info here.
Apply to graduate
You must submit a formal application to graduate.
Learn more and apply via your myEC account.
See if you're eligible for a Grad Award + learn about Convocation
Apply to The Show
You will refer back to it for all things relating to The Show, including your submission to the virtual or application to the on-campus exhibition.
About The Show
Before you apply to The Show
Review the requirements below before you start your application. You can apply to exhibit your work online and/or on-campus, but remember that the requirements and benefits of each format are different.
- Suitable to students located in Vancouver, BC
- Requires availability for install through de-install and artwork pickup
- Must meet the needs outlined in Exhibition Considerations and Install Guidelines before application
- Read the relevant Equipment Requests sections to determine if your project requires equipment
- Consult with relevant technicians and your faculty reps before submission
Join the ECU Alumni Association + Grab Your Welcome Gift!
Mentorship, career advising, distance chapters, and promoting alumni achievements are just a few of the benefits and initiatives aimed at lifelong support for our alumni.
Visit the Grad Help Desk (located next to reception) during The Show installation dates for refreshments, support and information about the ECUAA, and a welcome gift to celebrate your move from student to alumni.
ECUAA welcome gifts will also be available for pickup the week after convocation. Information on pickup dates and times will be sent to your ECU email address.