Request a Transcript

Transcripts are available to current students and alumni.

Official transcripts include the student's complete academic record at ECU. These records are confidential and can only be released with a written request from the student accompanied with payment.

Students with a financial hold will not be able to order transcripts. Please contact Financial Services regarding payment for outstanding fees.

Degree Program Transcripts

Turnaround time
Order Degree Program transcripts through MyEC
Order transcripts in-person, by e-mail, by fax or by mail
Check the status of your transcript request
Questions about Degree Program Transcript Requests?

Continuing Studies Transcripts

Order a Continuing Studies Transcript

Replacement Degree Parchments

Order a Replacement Degree Parchment