The Show Handbook
The Show Handbook is a guide for graduating students who are exhibiting work in the ECU Grad Show.
In this handbook, you'll find:
- Guidelines for installing your work.
- Instructions on how to book equipment.
- Resources and workshops for planning and executing your exhibit.
- And more!
Before you begin....
Have you applied to graduate? Are you eligible for a Grad Award? Have you read up on Convocation? Visit the Graduating Students Hub to read all about the graduating process at ECU.
The Show 2023 | Format and Details
The Show is both online and in-person to accommodate students finishing their degrees remotely and/or creating works that do not translate well to a physical presentation. You can exhibit your work online and in-person, you do not need to pick one over the other.
In order to ensure equitability, the Grad Awards are adjudicated based on the online platform. In order to be eligible for awards, you will want to make sure that you have strong documentation of your work online.
Navigating The Show 2023
- Online Exhibition: The Show website is the platform where you’ll be able to showcase your work. The website is open to all graduating students from all areas, there are no application forms. Instructions for the online exhibition will be sent directly to your ECU email. You can familiarize yourself with the platform on the Learn About Wordpress page and read the FAQs for more information.
- Campus Exhibition: The in-person exhibition will be on Level 1 and Level 2. To exhibit your work, you need to fill the campus exhibition forms by April 10, 2023. The Reading Room will be hosted at the Library and Dynamic Media screenings will be at the Reliance Theatre. You do not need to fill the campus exhibition forms for the Reading Room or for Dynamic Media screenings.
If you still have questions after reading this handbook, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.