Transcripts + English Proficiency

What educational records do I need to apply to Undergraduate Degree studies?

You need to submit official transcripts -- educational records of your academic performance.

If your first language is NOT English, regardless of immigration or citizenship status, you must submit an English Language Proficiency test.

Education Transcripts
English language proficiency tests
Frequently Asked Questions
English Pathways - improve your English skills while also studying fine arts