The Big Reveal - Join us for our Open House Events October 27 + 28
We can't wait to show you around.
Join us for The Big Reveal!
The fall semester has kicked into gear and we're happily settling into our new Mount Pleasant home.
We're now planning two full days of events to welcome you - our friends, neighbours, supporters and lifelong learners. The Big Reveal will include activities, self-guided tours, art stations, exhibits and more.
Join us on either:
- Friday, October 27 | 2 to 9pm
- Saturday, October 28 | 10am to 6pm
- The Alumni Art Market - featuring 11 artists/designers from a multitude of disciplines including design, photography, illustration, visual arts and printmaking
- 88 Artists From 88 Years- an alumni retrospective featuring work by graduates from 1929 - 2017 | Michael O'Brian Exhibition Commons
- The Pacific - an exhibition about the shared space of the Pacific Ocean | Libby Leshgold Gallery
Mark your calendars for October 27 + 28. We can't wait to show you around.
View the Facebook event page.
Psst....leave the car at home.
Did you know that our new campus is located on the Central Valley Greenway? Ride your bike to the event and The Bicycle Valet will hook you up with FREE, safe bicycle parking - valet style of course! Find them at east entrance, by the Wilson Arts Plaza.
The University is situated between two Skytrain stations -- it’s a 13-minute walk from Main Street-Science World station on the Expo Line, and a 12-minute walk from VCC Clark on the Millennium Line. And, the No. 84 goes right by our doors.
On Saturday, October 28 from 10am-6pm, we'll be running a free shuttle from both the Main Street-Science World station and the VCC Clark station via Whistler Rides. Shuttles will run every 20 minutes beginning at 10am. Pick-up and drop-off at Emily Carr will be in the parking lot at the rear of the campus. The final shuttles will depart the University at 6pm. (*Note: drivers will break after the 3pm drop-off at Emily Carr and will resume pick-up at stations at 3:40pm.)
Pick-up from VCC station will be located at the south east side of East 6th Avenue at Keith Drive.