Whether you're seeking an artistic outlet or looking to upgrade your professional skills, our Continuing Studies courses have you covered.
Our Fall 2021 courses explore all areas of art, media and design, and provide access to our state-of-the-art shops and studios. It's never too late (or too early) to realize your creative potential, master a new skill, or try something new just for fun.
Some highlights include:
- Introduction to Web Design, for content managers who want to upgrade their WordPress or Squarespace abilities with HTML and CSS skills. This course covers technical and aesthetic considerations so you can start building beautiful, functional websites. Starts October 17.
- Professional Practices for Artists, which will help you turn your creative practice into a career. Learn to develop your online presence, write applications, and develop a professional plan. Starts October 17.
- Commercial Photography, which will build a foundation of skills for photographing food, product and interiors. Build your portfolio and develop your professional practice. Starts October 31.
- Figure Drawing, an immersive figure sketching class for artists of all levels. Starts October 18.
- Writing for Picture Books, for anyone who has ever dreamed of creating books for babies, children and young adults. Develop your voice and find your genre fit. Starts October 27.
Registration is open June 14. Register now and commit to your creative future!