To make it easier for faculty and staff to communicate clearly, confidently and on-brand, your friends in Communications + Marketing have created a brand new hub of useful resources for you.
The Communicators’ Toolkit hub contains templates, stock photos, logos, and other branded assets for use exclusively by faculty and staff for official ECU communications. Our aim is to make it easier for you to access helpful resources to make your presentations, posters, letters and other official ECU-related communication shine.
You’ll find a variety of resources in the Communicators’ Toolkit, including:
- Form, letterhead and memo templates
- Templates for creating reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Poster templates for different sizes
Most of these are available in InDesign, Word and PDF versions, and come packaged along with the brand-approved fonts that you’ll need to use them.
Brand colours, logos, stock images
- PMS, CMYK, RGB and HEX codes for our brand colours
- Links to our official portals for logos and stock photography
- Bumpers that you can use as intros and outros for your videos, in .mov and .mp4 format
Writing guides and boilerplate copy
- Links to guides on how to write about ECU
- Brand-approved text about ECU (aka “boilerplate copy” for you marketing/journalism folks), from which you can freely cut and paste when writing about us
Access the Communicators’ Toolkit
Visit the ECU Communicators’ Toolkit at:
You can also find it at this handy short link:
Access is only available to ECU faculty and staff, so you’ll be prompted to login with your ECU credentials (if you’re not logged in already). Please note that the Communicators’ Toolkit materials may be used for official ECU business only.
Updates and help
The Communicators’ Toolkit will be maintained by Communications + Marketing. As updated versions of these resources become available, we’ll replace them in the Toolkit. More resources will be added as they’re produced, so be sure to bookmark it. And if there’s something missing from the Toolkit that you think should be added, drop us a line at email@example.com.