The crew will occupy the following areas:
- Michael O'Brien Exhibition Commons
- Level 1 Gallery Space
- Level 3 West Atrium
- Rennie hall,
- Room B3155
- Reliance Theatre Lobby
We’ve made every effort to minimize the impact on students, staff and faculty. However, there are a few changes to normal operations.
- The North entrance will not be available for faculty, staff or students during this time period. The SW Entrance will remain open.
- After entering, please observe all posted signage and directions. We recommend that you avoid the areas mentioned above. We understand this may inconvenience some and ask that you and use alternative stairs to access the areas you need to get to.
- Library services will continue as normal.
- The film crew will be using the washrooms located in the Exhibition Commons. We ask that students and staff use other washrooms located throughout the campus.
- The film crew will occupy street parking on E 1st Avenue and the parking lot behind the Centre for Digital Media on June 30 and July 1.
Please know that all contractors on campus, including film crews, are required to abide by our COVID-19 Safety Plan and complete an ECU Safety Training Orientation for Contractors. Also, film industry standards are rigorous, and crews are frequently tested for COVID-19. Additional cleaning and sanitizing will take place during these shoot dates to help ensure everyone's safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chantale Lavoie, Director of Advancement and Events, or film liaisons Sai Frame or Rachel Dudley.