Continuing Studies is pleased to accept applications for the Summer Programs Coordinator position (casual, full-time). As the Summer Programs Coordinator, you will provide direct administrative and student support to the Summer Institute for Teens and Junior Art Intensive programs. The Coordinator supports these programs through consultative planning, design, coordination, and implementation of the exhibition website.
Casual Full-Time Position (13 June to 26 August 2022)
Hours to be Determined
Pay Grade G ($27.87 per hour)
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design, Fine Arts, Media Arts, or related field.
- Minimum one to two years’ design experience in an office setting.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with website design and management using Wix or Squarespace.
- Experience managing and editing graphic assets, including photographs and videos for use in digital environments.
- Advanced knowledge of design software, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience related to art and/or design education an asset.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work under time constraints.
- Excellent project management and time management skills, including the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse range of individuals and stakeholders, including faculty, students, and parents.
- Strong understanding of the principles of web design.
- Ability to lead or facilitate groups to achieve consensus.
- Ability to observe confidentiality guidelines.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.