Community Updates


Have You Settled Your Shop Supplies Account?

Financial Services

Posted on January 06, 2023 | Updated January 06, 2023, 12:21pm

Filed in Students

If you've purchased Shop materials or supplies, be sure to check your account to make sure you've paid in full.

Not sure if you owe money?

  1. Go to MyEC
  2. Go to Account Activity
  3. Go to the Term drop-down menu
  4. Select Other, Charges, Miscellaneous
  5. And see if you have any invoices billed to your account.

Need to pay your invoice?

Pay online
If you have a Canadian bank account, you can pay online:

  1. Sign into your Canadian bank's online banking
  2. Find the bill payment feature
  3. Add Emily Carr University as a payee
  4. Use your student number as the account number
  5. Pay the amount invoiced

    Pay in person at the Student Payments office
    The Student Payments Office is located in Student Commons on Level 2, by the main front entrance.

    Student Payments Office hours are:
    Monday to Friday
    9:00 am - 12:30 pm
    1:30 pm - 4:15 pm

    You can pay by debit, Visa, Mastercard, cheque or money order at the Student Payments Office.

      Pay by phone with Visa or Mastercard
      Call 604-629-4515 to pay with Visa or MasterCard. (No debit; if you'd like to pay by debit, visit the Student Payments Office).

      Phoneline hours are:
      Monday to Friday
      9:00 am - 4:15 pm