Community Updates


Students: Financial Services Needs Important Information for Your Tax Forms!

Financial Services

Posted on December 01, 2022 | Updated December 02, 2022, 9:31am

Filed in Students

Please submit your Social Insurance Number, and update your address for T2202 and T4A forms by Feb 10, 2023!

T2202 (Tuition and Enrolment Certificate) and T4A forms for 2022 will be available in myEC on February 28, 2023.

As a reminder, please submit your Social Insurance Number on myEC by February 10, 2023 if you have not previously provided this information. Log in to myEC and select ‘Social Insurance Number (SIN) Information’ in the My Finance menu box. Your SIN will be stored securely and used for federally approved purposes. For your security, please do not submit your SIN via email.

If you have moved, please verify that the address on file on myEC/Self Serve is correct by February 10th, 2023. Click on ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘User Profile’. Add/Edit if required.

T2202 and T4A forms will be submitted to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with the information that is on your record at the time of preparation of the forms. As the CRA does not require address changes to be amended on tax forms after submission, ECU will not be amending and refiling T2202 and T4A forms for address updates.

Forgot your myEC password or need login assistance? Contact

For more information regarding T2202s, T4As, and SIN, please visit our Student Tax Forms page or the Canada Revenue personal income tax site.

International Students, please refer to this Government of Canada page for more information: Are You an International Student Studying in Canada?