Support for New Applicants

Talk to us about scholarships and financial aid.

The Financial Aid + Awards Office at Emily Carr University of Art + Design offers information and resources to help fund your undergraduate or graduate education through internal and external sources. As Emily Carr is an accredited degree-granting institution, you will also have access to many international funding agencies.

If you are a United States citizen you can apply for Stafford Loans to attend Emily Carr. International students planning to study here need to secure financing through their home country. Canadian students have access to domestic loans, bursaries, and scholarships.

Contact the Financial Aid + Awards Office