Design can help you build something people want.
We're excited to unveil the Discovery Foundation Product Design and Development Workshops. In this full-day workshop, some of Canada's top design experts will teach you how Lean UX can strengthen your product.
This is a hands-on refresher that takes you through the full product design cycle. Great for both hardware and software startups, it's a chance to break out of old patterns and gain actionable strategies for making your product usable by humans.
What you will learn:
- What is Lean UX, and how it fits into your day to day
- How to turn user testing into design insight
- Bridge common failures and accelerate the problem-solving function of your team
- Data driven design decision making
- Go from Minimum Viable Product to Minimum Valuable Product
- October 16, 2015
- October 17, 2015
- November 20, 2015
- November 21, 2015