The Future is Design + Entrepreneurship: Living Labs unveils Product Design Workshop for Startups
Posted on September 30, 2015 | Updated June 10, 2019, 11:07AM
A workshop that shows you how design can help you build something people want.
Design can help you build something people want.
We're excited to unveil the Discovery Foundation Product Design and Development Workshops. In this full-day workshop, some of Canada's top design experts will teach you how Lean UX can strengthen your product.
This is a hands-on refresher that takes you through the full product design cycle. Great for both hardware and software startups, it's a chance to break out of old patterns and gain actionable strategies for making your product usable by humans.
What you will learn:
- What is Lean UX, and how it fits into your day to day
- How to turn user testing into design insight
- Bridge common failures and accelerate the problem-solving function of your team
- Data driven design decision making
- Go from Minimum Viable Product to Minimum Valuable Product
- October 16, 2015
- October 17, 2015
- November 20, 2015
- November 21, 2015