Community Updates


T2202 and T4A Student Tax Forms Are Now Available on MyEC

This post is 13 months old and may be out of date. View the latest from Financial Services →

Financial Services
By Guest Entry

Posted on March 06, 2023 | Updated March 06, 2023, 9:40am

Filed in Students

T2202 & T4A forms for students are now available on myEC.

Students! You can now access your T2202 and T4A tax forms through myEC.

T2202 and T4A forms are Canada Revenue Agency information slips that you use to complete your Canadian income tax returns.

Visit this page for more information about these forms, how to access them, and for some FAQs.

T2202 and T4A forms have been submitted to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with the information that is on file at the time tax forms were prepared. As the CRA does not require address changes to be amended on tax forms after submission, ECU will not be amending and refiling T2202 and T4A forms for address updates.

For information on completing your income taxes, refer to this Canada Revenue Agency page.