Emily Carr University Turns 90!
Posted on October 01, 2015 | Updated June 10, 2019, 11:07AM
We're celebrating 90 years of excellence and inspiration in the fields of creativity and education
Nine stories to celebrate our community achievements!
You're invited to join us as we honour this historic milestone. Share in our festivities with a visually-rich journey online to mark an exciting day in Emily Carr University's ongoing evolution. One story for every decade, we reflect on our past, celebrate our present, and anticipate the future of art, design, and technology!
- Welcome! It's our 90th Anniversary. Let the Celebrations Begin
- Heartfelt congratulations! Alumnus Jason DaSilva on his Emmy Award win, September 20th, 2015
- An auspicious kick-off to the year! Emily Carr ranks in the Red Dot Award's "top ten" for the Americas and Europe
- Sincerest thanks! The Jake Kerr Faculty of Graduate Studies recognizes our Chancellor Emeritus' dedication
- Ceremonies! We welcome our new Chancellor Geoff Plant, and congratulate our Honorary Doctorate recipients
- Here, there, and everywhere! Emily Carr U: 1925 to 2015 in fantastic photographs and academic calendars
- Cutting edge media! Denise Quesnel Co-Chair of LA's VR Village shows us Virtual Reality's biggest global event
- The Future is Design + Entrepreneurship: Living Labs unveils Product Design Workshop for Startups
- Join us! Pecha Kucha Night V38 - the special Emily Carr edition