Locker rentals for students at Emily Carr are managed and administered through the Facilities Office. Lockers are located in various hallways in the building.
Locker rentals are available to current, registered undergraduate students enrolled in three or more Emily Carr credit courses. Students who are taking academic classes only are not entitled to use any of the lockers.
Payment of the locker rental fee is to be made at Financial Services. Proof of enrolment and the locker rental fee payment receipt must be presented to the Facilities Office staff before a locker can be assigned.
All of the details on renting a locker and the renter’s responsibilities can be found on the Locker Rental Agreement which is available from the Facilities Office. Locker users are required to sign a rental agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
Locker queries may be directed to the Facilities Office (Room D2351) or email@example.com.
Locker Rental Rates
|Full academic year||Sept–Apr||$30.00|
- Lockers are rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Locker fees are non-refundable.
- Lockers may not be occupied until payment has been received.
- Students are limited to using one locker at a time per semester.
- Students may only use the locker assigned to them and must provide their own padlock or combination lock.
- Use of the lockers as permanent, year-round storage is not permitted.
- Persons renting lockers must vacate and remove locks and all contents at the end of the rental period. Facilities will message out via ECU email to the community about end dates at least one month before the end date, with subsequent messaging as the date nears.
- Lockers remaining occupied after the end of any of the rental periods will be opened and contents will be removed. All items removed will be disposed of or donated to those in need.
- Emily Carr will not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for the loss, damage, removal of locks or locker contents, or the loss of locker contents after removal.
Students registered for Continuing Studies classes may (dependent on need) be assigned a dedicated Continuing Studies locker by the Continuing Studies Studio Technicians, located in Room C4225.