Student Tax Forms

T2202 and T4A TAX FORMS

T2202 and T4A forms are Canada Revenue Agency tax information slips for the purpose of completing Canadian income tax returns. These forms are accessible on MyEC by the last day of February for the previous tax year (January to December). You can access the MyEC student tax page here

What if I cannot access MyEC or forget my password? Contact IT Help.

ECU staff are not able to provide income tax advice. For information on completing your income taxes, refer to this Canada Revenue Agency page: Students and Income Tax.

T2202 (formerly T2202A) Tuition and Enrolment Certificate
Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Individual Tax Number (ITN) Requirement
Check and Update Your Address