The Scheduling Office, Community Bookings manages internal space booking requests for faculty, staff + students.
Spaces are available throughout the year for ad hoc university-related business and curriculum-related events and activities including, but not limited to:
- Meetings: institutional, departmental, student
- Student clubs
- Installations: critiques + presentations
- Student filming on campus
- Guest speakers
Information on how to book space for general use can be found here.
If you have questions about usage, contact the Scheduling Office, Community Bookings.
Planning an event?
If your plans include one or more of the following criteria it is considered an event and an Event Form must be submitted.
- Requires technical support for either in-person or hybrid, combining in-person and online (Zoom, Teams);
- Is open to members of the public;
- Has an audience of more than 25 people and is not related to a required curricular activity
To help, we have defined the event types and procedures below.
I would like to book an:
The spaces overseen by the Scheduling Office, Community Bookings include: