The Information Technology Services department’s role is to advance student experience, improve digital equity, accelerate data analytics, and secure digital assets.
We support students, faculty, researchers, staff and the general community in the use of technology to create value and solve complex problems.
Please see the Service Catalogue for the full list of available services.
The systems, technology, facilities and services that ITS oversees include:
- Email and webmail
- Network file storage
- Learning management system (Moodle) and online course support
- Computer lab hardware procurement and software licensing
- Faculty laptop program
- Printing and the Digital Output Centre
- Departmental digital resources
- Enterprise resource planning system (Colleague)
- Institutional reporting
- Collaborative technologies in the classrooms
- Event support
- Media Resources borrowing service desk
- IT Service Desk