Computers, printing, equipment
Today9am – 5pm
The library has a black and white, and colour printer on the main level by the Service Desk. Pre-loaded $5, $10, or $20 print cards can be purchased from the Service Desk with cash, credit, or debit. Card refill stations (cash only) can be found on the 1st and 3rd floors, next to the elevator.
- Install ECU Public Printers on your Mac Laptop
- How to use the Self-Serve Printers
- More helpful ITS links and FAQ
PUBLIC COMPUTER USE
Priority use of all library computers and equipment is reserved for Emily Carr students, faculty and staff to help them meet the objectives of their studies, research or job-related tasks.
Guests to the Emily Carr campus may use the computers upon request. At certain times of day or at busy times of the school term, guests may be asked by library staff to vacate their computer so an Emily Carr community member can use it to complete their library or study related work.
All data stored on all public computers is deleted on a daily basis. Please save your work to an outside source (i.e. USB drive, Google docs, email, etc.).
- 13 public Mac computers
- 2 public PC computers
- 2 quick access scanning stations with book edge flatbed scanner and ADF (automatic document feed) scanner -- send documents directly to an email address, save to USB or save on cloud storage
- 4 flatbed scanners
- 3 Media stations with DVD/Blu-ray players + VCR
- Black & white and colour laser printers
- 2 black & white Photocopiers
- Paper trimmer, 3 hole punch, stapler
- 4 light tables