Catch the creative spirit.
Explore courses at every level of art, design, and media including certificate programs.
Continuing Studies at Emily Carr University of Art + Design is geared for beginners to advanced students and offers a variety of programs and courses for creative individuals with various skills, passions, experience, and goals. We make art, design, and media accessible by creating a community space where people of all backgrounds can express their creative spirit and/or explore the new knowledge economy through lifelong learning.
Continuing Studies is flexible and part-time, providing excellent preparation and laddering for some undergraduate programs. Our faculty are professional and dedicated instructors with active art, design, and media practices. Use your creativity and curiosity to build your skills and confidence with access to state-of-the-art instruction and studio spaces.
Classes + Programs
Be creative with inspired lifelong studies in art, design, and media arts.
Academics: from here you can navigate to any of our programs from one place or jump to one of your interests:
- Art + design courses offered daytime, weekends and evenings
- Full-time intensive interaction design certificate
- Individual Classes and Workshops
- Part-time Advanced or Introductory art, design and media certificates
- Professional Development for individuals
- Teen Programs
We're here to help!
Registration + payment support or general info:
- Phone: 604 844 3810
- Fax: 604 630 4535
Email our program contacts.
- Teen programs: teens[at]ecuad.ca
- Design certificates + courses: csdesign[at]ecuad.ca
- Visual Arts certificates + courses: csvisarts[at]ecuad.ca
Come to the University.