Prior to registering for any Continuing Studies courses, we recommend you review all FAQs below. Should you have further questions, or require more information, email csreghelp@ecuad.ca and we will do our best to respond within two business days.

Where are the courses held?
How do I register for courses?
How many courses can I take per Term?
Is there an application process for Certificate programs?
Am I eligible for a discount on courses?
How will I know if a course is cancelled or changed?
I'm having trouble accessing myEC
What are the changes to on campus access to Adobe Creative Cloud 2019?
Where can I buy supplies, and how much will they cost?
What happens if I am unable to attend a course I registered for?
Am I eligible to borrow items from the Emily Carr Library?
Do CS students receive a UPass?
I have completed all courses required for the Certificate program. What's next?
Do I receive a tuition tax credit for Continuing Studies courses?