Part-time Certificate Programs
Our part-time certificate programs offer flexible study in eight areas of art and design. Students are directed through a range of Continuing Studies courses to develop both skills and techniques as well as a conceptual understanding of their chosen subject.
- Build a portfolio that showcases their own personal style and abilities
- Receive feedback and assessments from their instructors
- Join a community of like-minded artists and creative individuals
- Have access to advance registration in CS courses
- Earn a certificate of completion
Fundamental | Broad | 1-3 years
Our introductory certificates provide students with basic skills in a wide variety of areas while they explore the fundamental theory behind different creative pursuits. These programs are ideal for beginners interested in personal enrichment or those who are seeking a strong foundation of knowledge for further study or career advancement.
Advanced Study Certificates
In-depth | Focused | 1-4 years
Our advanced certificates allow artists with varying levels of experience to create a range of work in a specific medium. With the ultimate goal of producing an impressive portfolio, participants direct their own study as they hone their skills and techniques and take on new challenges with the support and guidance of our faculty.